Yes it's true and I can hardly believe it! Sitting here and thinking today, I wonder where did the time go? I dont remember my pregnancy going that fast...lol!
Raegan and I enjoyed the day lounging, having a photoshoot, hanging out with Auntie Kala & going on a nice walk with Auntie Kala & Kari. It was a perfect night!
I told myself I was gonna become a better blogger and as you can see the last time I blogged was when Raegan was 7 months old...AHHH!
Updates: Well, there is no more sitting in one place, the lil miss is crawling EVERYWHERE! This week she also started pulling herself up to things! I am so not ready for this...lol! She just figured out she can crawl out of the living room, but found she doesn't like crawling on the kitchen floor.
She has also become lil miss attitude & definitely lets you know when she doesn't like something (I blame her dad) :) Her newest thing is grunting if she wants attention, it's too funny!
Happy 8 months to our lil sweetie!
No comments:
Post a Comment